Monday, February 27, 2017

Star Quality Talent, 2020

Havar, fall, 2020
Jesse is 54, Fiona is 51, Jeremy is 15
narrated by Jeremy




My mom and dad had their 25th Anniversary this year. They have been doing more date nights out of the house. 














Dad got a bonus of $2000 since he dressed up for spirit day, even though it was the same day as his evaluation. His boss thought it was great commitment to spirit day and he had the opportunity to be a guest lecture at the university*. 



I think he should have used some of the money to buy a cookbook. He's been burning things lately. Mom always giggles and says that he's distracted.




They also seem to be in a much happier mood since mom found a new job.



Uncle Bradford started his own law firm when the economy went south and apparently he has been doing well enough that he could hire mom as a partner of the firm. For a while I didn't know what mom would do since she was working back with politics again and she's always loved politics. Apparently she didn't love her lobbyist job that much and made the move to Uncle Bradford's firm. She said that the work/life balance was better with the firm. 



I'm not sure why it matters that much. My sisters are out of the house and I will be graduating soon. I spend a lot of time working out and going to practices. My coach said that I have star quality talent and I believe it. Number one, I'm well aware of my talents and how good I am. However, I think I could get even better. Number two, there have been a few college recruits showing up to the practices and I think I even saw a recruiter for a professional team. The rest of the team is pretty craptastic most times, so I know they're evaluating me. That reminds me, I need to start working on my recruitment tape.



I'm not sure if I would like to go pro right after high school, or go to college and get better so that I can really dominate on the field. Plus mom and dad would like if I got a degree since even Jessica went to university and she just wants to be a chef. You don't need a degree to be a chef.



Robin isn't sure if she is going to university either, but she has more time to think about it. 




I guess we're dating. Kind of. We go out at night-sometimes without permission-and we kiss sometimes. I'm not sure if that's enough to be in a relationship or not.




Either way, I need to seriously think about my future some more since I'll be taking the SPATs this fall at school. I really hate taking tests. Ugh

=====
*The chance card called for Jesse being promoted to University Guest Lecturer, but I still need him in the high school. I gave him a bonus with motherlode instead. 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Jesse and Fiona on their anniversary! Ha, I think Robin and Jeremy might need to have a talk about the definition of their maybe relationship. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, I think you're right about Jeremy and Robin. They're both so young now that they've only kissed maybe three times and mostl sneak out for walks. Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on 25 years for Fiona and Jesse! I like that you worked in the result of Jesse's chance card and did it as a bonus rather than a promotion.

    Also, Jeremy has a bit of an ego, doesn't he? Knows all the recruiters are evaluating him specifically, hmm... then again, typical teenage boy, I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeremy's ego is very valid-the rest of the team is really bad-lol. Actually he is quite good. If he decides to go to university, he would have a sports scholarship and the opportunity to improve before going to the pros, or he could go straight to the pros. Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  3. Good to see Jesse and Fiona so happy after all these years! Sounds like they'll have even more time for each other soon, with Fiona's new job and with their soon-to-be empty nest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their house is feeling very large now as their kids leave the nest one by one. They live in one of my Cottersome Townhomes, so they have four bedrooms and 3.5 baths. Way to much space. Maybe they'll downsize and use the profits for a vacation home...or turn one of the bedrooms into a sauna-lol. Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  4. Fiona always looks glamorous and I'm glad that her and Jesse are still going strong at 25 years. They are a great looking couple. Oh boy on Jeremy and Robin, they should definitely figure out what the relationship (or not) means for them, wouldn't want to ruin things without realizing there was something!

    Sounds like the new position is great for Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Fiona's style, she does have glamour down to a science. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails