Monday, October 10, 2016

Money Can't Buy Everything, 2020, Part 3

Lovar, spring, 2020
Rashid is 34; S'Ahmisa is 33; Sabazo is 5, Terilyn and Elsa are 3




"Are you sure you're ok? Are you tired?" S'Ahmisa asked for the tenth time in the last hour.


She couldn't help it. After Rashid being in a coma for six simdays and then staying an additional three simdays for doctors to make sure that everything was ok before they released him, she was well acquainted with how fragile life was. Thankfully, Rashid was given a clean bill of health and could resume normal activities, but S'Ahmisa and his mama, Tomika, made sure to baby him every chance they got.



"Yes, babe. But..."

"But what? Do you need anything? What is it?"

"I do need something..."




"I swear, I don't know what kind of medicine they gave you in the hospital, but you have been so horny!"



"I'm just grateful for everything. I'm grateful to still be here."

"Me too," she whispered. "Now don't do that shit again. You scared me."



"Are you ok?"

She wiped the sweat off her brow and nodded.



"Don't you think you ought to take a test?"

She sighed and nodded. She knew he was right. With all the chaos of the last few weeks she didn't even noticed that her period should have come and gone...but never came.



Not even three minutes later, they had their answer.

"Looks like you're getting that baby you said you want," she giggled.



"Well, I do tend to get what I want."

"Yes," she smiled. "Yes you do."



"I love you,"

"I love you."

===
ROS: Rashid-Flu, 9 simdays, in hospital and health very dire

Baby Warwick-Cunningham due Winter 2020. 

They got pregnant from risky woohoo, but I blame Rashid. He had a want for a baby and I laughed cause they had their three kiddos, which is what their ideal family size is for. However, after a casual woohoo (which S'Ahmisa has birth control), I heard chimes and apparently Rashid knocked her up. Seems very suspicious to me.

10 comments:

  1. Whew! What a relief that Rashid is fully recovered and then some. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I think they both are so grateful to have this whole ordeal behind them. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  2. Yay for happy endings! When I read the first post in this series, I thought he'd already died, so I'm glad to see him alive and well again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left the ending of the last two posts vague and open. It is great to have him around, when I rolled the ROS I groaned because they had finally gotten their happily ever after after struggling with their relationship in the beginning. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  3. So relieved to see Rashid back in action! Hmm, maybe S'Ahmisa needs to keep a closer eye on his wants panel though... I've had that a few times and Asken zan-Ace in particular (son of S'Ahmisa's KS namesake, coincidentally) is suspected of sabotaging his wife's birth control three times. Either way though I'm sure S'Ahmisa would much rather have a surprise simlet come along than lose Rashid. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right. At this point, I'm sure S'Ahmisa would have a dozen more children if it meant that she wouldn't lose Rashid. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  4. I bet that six days were the longest six days of S'Ahmisa's life! I'm glad this little plot ended happily though. Baby endings are always my favourites, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think S'Ahmisa probably lost a lot of weight during that time as well, she wasn't eating and barely sleeping. I'm not sure how I feel about the baby, but since they just recovered from such a horrible ordeal, I'm happy with the baby news at the moment. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  5. Ahh! I'm so happy that Rashid is okay, and a little bundle on the way! What a whirlwind, these two deserve that time in bed, and to just unwind, spa days in the future I'd say! I'm with Carla, baby endings are my favorites too, with both spouses alive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad he survived as well, you're right, they should take some time off, especially after such a big scare. Thanks for reading and commenting

      Delete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails