Monday, December 1, 2014

When the Bell Rings, 2018

Hapar, spring, 2018

Principal: Ilila Peterson; Secondary Teacher: Simlish & History: Jesse Kent; Secondary Teacher: Math & Science: Krissy Thorn


Secondary Students: 
Esther Dawson and Breckin Grey are in 11th grade; Amyra Dawson, Chase Dawson, Lara Grey, Jennifer Kent and Jessica Kent are in 10th grade; Lilly Ana McMillian, Udar Shazad, and Alia Shae Wilsonoff-Sagacious are in 9th grade; Indira Grey, Jeremy Kent, and Lora McMillian are in 8th grade





Most of the secondary school was milling about the lobby of WilTech waiting for the tour to begin.



After breaking into groups, they each visited different parts of the school to discover more about the technical school. Amyra enjoyed looking around the Toy Making department, but she had her sights set on Pierce University in two more simyears. She wanted to major in communications and political science so she could dominate the air waves with her very own political spin talk show.



Indira and Udar explored the robotics lab. They both had more time to explore their interests and desires before making concrete plans for post-graduation.



Lora, on the other hand, felt as if her eyes had been opened. Cosmetology? Make-up artistry? These things fascinated her, but she was sure her lawyer and doctor parents wouldn't agree with her.



Her sister and cousin were in the culinary arts lab, testing out the equiptment. 



Lilly Ana was really there listening and tasting as Jessica went on and on about the quality of the equipment and prestige of the guest teachers.



Ilila's back was hurting from standing during the tour and desperately wished that it was lunchtime.



Her wish was granted soon as the students and their hungry teachers invaded the on-campus cafeteria.



Perhaps this was the best part of the tour.


8 comments:

  1. Your WilTech looks awesome, I really like the tinkering room, I like your entire school! I used to have a community college, but it never got off the ground the way yours is, or decorated anywhere as nicely! Lora in cosmetology sounds like a great fit, hopefully her parents approve or she follows her heart irregardless. It can be hard with highly educated, career-driven parents to be yourself when you are happy with less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My technical school is such a small lot, 2x3, and modeled after a rabbit hood in ts3. I think small lots are easier to fill than others, though a 2x3 lot is pretty big for me. Thanks for reading and commenting

      Delete
  2. Cafeterias are always the best part of the tour. :)

    I love your technical school too, it looks brilliant! Your teens look like they're enjoying their visit to WilTech. It would be great for Lora to get to study cosmetology, if that's where she wants to be then I hope her parents will support her regardless of their own careers. And I know Jessica would enjoy culinary arts - her dream is becoming a celebrity chef, isn't it? It will be interesting to see what each one of your Sims chooses to do in the next phase of their lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they enjoyed the visit too, the high school wouldn't load in my game so instead if focusing on fixing it, I took them on a field trip. Thanks for reading and commenting

      Delete
  3. WilTech looks amazing. A technical school is something I've never got around to building for my hood, though I'd like to one day.

    I really felt for Lora. Maybe she could talk to her parents about cosmetology anyway. They might be more accepting that she thinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think I uploaded both versions of WilTech on the blog before. Bradford and Suzanna wouldn't care either way what their daughter was interested in, they would be excited that she's thinking about her future. Thanks for reading and commenting

      Delete
  4. Wow! WillTech looks awesome!! I may need to steal this idea. I don't currently have a trade school in my hood but this would be awesome for those sims not wanting to do the whole college thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like having a technical school since it allows them another option besides a four year degree. I have a page on the sidebar with more information about the technical school and what it offers. If you decide to do one, I can't wait to see it. Thanks for reading and commenting

      Delete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails