Monday, April 22, 2013

Follower Series: Choco

I've always found interesting new blogs by looking through the lists of followers and commenters, not only on my own site, but the sites of others. I thought that I would do a monthly profile of the followers and commenters of Apple Valley so that others can see some of the other great blogs that are out there. I only chose the sim related blogs of followers or commenter (no personal or non-sim blogs) and of course there are many followers and commenters that do not have a personal blog.
This month, I'm profiling




Choco

Choco has a sim's related blog called Winfield Township.

It's a TS2 blog that follows the lives of the sims that live in Winfield Township. You'll quickly find your favorites to root for such as Jerome and Brynn Watson or Shelley Lang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails