Monday, December 24, 2012

Follower Series: Mizzgin03

I've always found interesting new blogs by looking through the lists of followers and commenters, not only on my own site, but the sites of others. I thought that I would do a monthly profile of the followers and commenters of Apple Valley so that others can see some of the other great blogs that are out there. I only chose the sim related blogs of followers or commenter (no personal or non-sim blogs) and of course there are many followers and commenters that do not have a personal blog.
This month, I'm profiling




Mizzgin03


Mizzgin has a sim's related blog called LaQuest Beach.

It's a TS2 blog that follows the lives of the sims that live in LaQuest Beach. There is something for everyone here, from aliens, evil elves, rock stars and the underbelly of th city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails