Monday, September 17, 2012

Grayson Hill Townhome-Seperated



I've been "seperating" my rowhomes and townhomes thanks to lot adjuster, so here's a look at Grayson Hill Townhomes

The original townhomes were apartments (http://applevalleydownloads.blogspot.com/2011/02/grayson-hill-brownstone.html) and can be seen closer to the bottom of the screen with the apartment icon, and the seperated units are in the background.

So a few pics, not really much of a description since they are pretty similar to the originals

original lot, before editing to become the "edge" townhouse


After editing and deleting side walls


basement

main level

two bedrooms and bathroom

master bedroom and ensuite with loft space for an office

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?amfnpdwfbk1ryca

8 comments:

  1. Such a great idea to give us all the option of having your apartments all on one lot or separated and spread over three or four lots. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, I like the separated versions, they're bigger :) thanks for commenting and reading

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I really like this alot and especially now that they are separated.Now I can choose between apartments or as individual apartments.Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them, hope that you will share what you do with them, thanks for reading and commenting

      Delete
  3. Great idea separating the apartments! I don't download buildings that much but you did a great job with those, I like them too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them, thanks for reading and commenting

      Delete
  4. Ooh I'm excited about this! I really like the original, but it was a smidge too big to go where I really wanted it too, now I can put it down where I want! Thanks for separating these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails