Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Follower Series: Flit

I've always found interesting new blogs by looking through the lists of followers and commenters, not only on my own site, but the sites of others. I thought that I would do a monthly profile of the followers of Apple Valley so that others can see some of the other great blogs that are out there. I only chose the sim related blogs of followers (no personal or non-sim blogs) and of course there are many followers that do not have a personal blog.
This month, I'm profiling
Flit

Flit has a sim's related blog called, Verre Tranquille

Verre Tranquille is a sims 2 neighborhood. It's unique in that it includes 7 diffrent lands all sharing the same government and working together called the Verre Tranquille alliance. The first round is at the blogspot address, but the new entries have moved to the wordpress address. Not only will you be amazed by the story, but the pictures are wonderfully done as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails