Sunday, November 20, 2011

Follower Series: Blackcat

I've always found interesting new blogs by looking through the lists of followers and commenters, not only on my own site, but the sites of others. I thought that I would do a monthly profile of the followers and commenters of Apple Valley so that others can see some of the other great blogs that are out there. I only chose the sim related blogs of followers or commenter (no personal or non-sim blogs) and of course there are many followers and commenters that do not have a personal blog.
This month, I'm profiling



Blackcat

Blackcat has a sim's related blog called Richmond Sims.

It's a TS2 blog that follows the lives of the sims that live in Richmond. You'll recognize a lot of the sims since Richmond started off as Pleasentview. You have the Beares from Sim State, Dee Ottamas, Meadow Thayer and even Leo Deppiesse. The storytelling is fantastic as the blog follows all of the families in addition to the founding family-the Greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails