Thursday, August 18, 2011

ROS Simyear 2010-2011

This is the ROS round of death. Ugh, three of the five ROS deal with death, so expect a very sad time in Apple Valley.

ROS for the 2010-2011 rotation
  • Fatal disease Not looking forward to this one. This one is perhaps the reason why I have been avoiding starting this round.
  • Pursue a relationship with the Sim you're most attracted to. This should be interesting, it fits with this sim's character, but I wonder what the consequences will be.
  • Fire! Again? Really?
  • Death by Fire Not a fan, but it will open up for some interesting consequences and mysteries
  • Death by starvation Hate this ROS. How does one die of starvation? Might have to reword this, but there will still be a death.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, no! This really is the round of death. Sorry you got so many death ROS this time. I think we should all get our tissues ready. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a rotten round of ROS. :( I'm not looking forward to all the deaths. Good luck playing through them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I think I would have lied and re-rolled. Lol, I'm pretty sure I'll have a hard enough time with 1 death when/if I roll one, but three in one round...wow! You're brave, so good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, tell me about it guys. I was really tempted to re-roll the illness one :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 deaths?!?! Again?!? Oh man...I'm so anxious to find out who you'll have to kill off. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla, let's just say I am not happy about the deaths. At least one is going too young :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails