Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bringing Home Baby Hapar 2008

Hapar, spring, 2008

"Ray!" Lydia called from the living area in pain.

"Wha-"

"It's time."

Sixteen hours, four decelerated heart rates and one emergency Cesarean section later, the couple welcomed their twins to the family.

"They are beautiful, Lydia."

"They are."

"Welcome to the world, Ari and Ava."
---

Welcome Ari and Ava Wilsonoff. Ari is named after one of the original Kents-which Ray descended from. Ari's twin sister was Ada, so I thought the boy/girl name combo of Ari/Ava was close enough.

---

PS. I just noticed that I have a few more followers-welcome! It's so exciting to get new followers and commenters, since I usually get to discover new blogs that way.

8 comments:

  1. Ari and Ava are cute! I love the pic of Lydia holding both girls! Welcome to the hood little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A scary delivery, but I'm glad everyone made it through fine. Welcome to the hood, Ari and Ava! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that everything turned out well for the twins! Cute little name combo for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Twins! And do they both have Ray's eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Ari and Ava - love the names! I like the pictures too, especially the last one. I find babies so annoying to pose, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Twins!!:) Welcome to the hood!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. -Mizzgin03, thanks. I just noticed that I didn't put the genders, Ari is a boy and Ava is a girl.

    -Shana, all of my sims aren't lucky enough to get simple deliveries. Lydia just happened to be one of them, especially since she was carrying twins.

    -Tanja, thanks

    -Maisie, thier names are similar to the first set of TS2 twins I had in game (Ari and Ada), I'm not sure how many greats they would be in relation to Ray.

    -Riverdale, they both have Lydia's brown eyes actually instead of Ray's blue eyes.

    -Carla, thanks for reading and commenting. Babies are annoying to pose, but thanks to the shiftable, rotatable OMSPs and the maxis nursery items, I can tolerate some poses :\

    -Coolkat2, thanks. This birth is a little happier than the circumstances regarding Alia Shae's birth and Ray's infidelity.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails