Monday, March 21, 2011

Whenever She Does, 2007

Resar, fall, 2007
Sazo is 48, Sandy is 45, Si’Enya is 15. Trevor Yates is 25.


She was the one who had encouraged her to leave early.



Over chow mein and dumplings, she voiced her opinion.


"Explore Hacienda Bay before you land in Kimikura. You need a break."


S'Ahmisa dutifully followed her mother's advice.


She did need the break.


Not only was she busy with her


double major in school,


but she was busy


with her hood council duties and


preparing for her



election campaign in simyear 2008.


A few days of sun and surf did wonders



and the photos were much


welcomed in the



Warwick household.



Their daughter's short trip inspired


them to make one of thier own.


Thankfully the cabin was still in


good shape in the mountains.


"I'm glad Si'Enya is making more friends now."

"So am I. I just wonder when she's going to bring home a boy to introduce to us."


"Whenever she does, Trevor will be hearbroken."

"What does that mean?"


"Don't tell me that you haven't noticed that Trevor has a little crush on Si'Enya."

"What the hell! He's a grown man!I'm not comfortable with knowing that he has a crush on my baby girl. He's so old."

"Not too much older, besides, the girls have good heads on thier shoulders and all we can do is trust them to make wise desicions."

"But he's a grown man-"

"Who hasn't violated our trust or our daughters."


Sandy was right, Trevor hadn't crossed the boundaries.


He kept Si'Enya at a safe distance and spent most of his time at the studio or in his apartment.


In fact, he sometimes acted more like a protective father whenever she brought boys home from school to work on projects.


He always felt stupid comparing himself to a teenager, but he couldn't help feeling a bit insecure.


His only slip up was when he heard the door slam early in the morning.


He was concerned about thier safety and jumped out the bed and ran outside only to find Si'Enya in her pajamas digging in the dirt.


"What are you doing?"


"I read that the slipperly toe moth comes out early and I want one for my collection," she answered. "What are you doing? Where are your clothes?"

Trevor growled something about decency and neighbors and the buttcrack of dawn before marching inside the house to grab the rest of his clothes.


"How was your trip?" Trevor asked entering the kitchen. Sazo had invited the man up for coffee one quiet afternoon.

"It was nice, how are things with you?"

"Going well. The album is almost finished...in fact, I need to turn in my notice so you guys can look for another tenant."


"You leaving?"

"Yea, the next tour will start soon and Gareth and I need to concentrate to finish the album. It's best that I move out."

"So, this has nothing to do with Si'Enya?"


Trevor paled. "Si-Si'Enya? Wh-why would-"

"I know you have a crush on my daughter. I don't like it, but my wife trusts you and she trusts our daughter as well."

"Please don't tell, Si'Enya." Trevor pleaded, desperation in his eyes.

"She doesn't know?"


"No," Trevor shook his head. "I want to keep it that way. She's still so young...I can't let her know...at least not anytime soon."

Sazo was taken aback. He had assumed that the young man had already confessed his feelings and was leading his baby girl astray with his rock star ways.


"I won't," Sazo agreed respectfully.
---

  • Aerial Bionic is starting thier second tour. You can have them to visit your hood and have your local bands open up the show for them.
  • The band members are available here for pick up. Just leave a comment or email so a link can be added for others to view them in your hood.
  • The band website is here with lots of downloads for fans.

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I'm really surprised Trevor confessed to Sazo! I thought for sure he'd deny it. I'll be interested to see if Trevor maintains his interest in Si'Enya once she's "of age".

    ReplyDelete
  2. He took it far better than any father I thought it would. Sandy too. They're pretty understanding people, considering. Most people would have had Trevor skinned alive, even for thinking that Trevor may have a crush on their youngest daughter. At least everyone is being level-headed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Choco, Sazo took Trevor's confession pretty good.
    I wonder what will happen in 3 years, when Si'Enya has the "right" age to date, there's only an age difference of 10 years, and I know I've seen larger differences :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. -Carla, Trevor isn't a good liar and he's attempted enough lies in his life to know that it's simply better to just spill the truth since he can't lie very well. We'll see how it goes, right now Trevor is bypassing ACR and not making any moves on Si'Enya in spite of their insanely high score, so I take it that he's trying to do the right thing.

    -Choco, Sazo and Sandy know that they raised some level headed girls. They're pretty liberal, when S'Ahmisa was thinking about woohooing, she approached her father first. Also, they have seen Trevor and how he's been trying to avoid pushing a romance with Si'Enya in spite of his feelings, so they can't help but respect that. However...if things were slightly different I could see Sazo eating Trevor for breakfast, but they didn't make a fuss over it. They are definately the most laid back parents in my hood.

    -Tanja, I think a lot of it depends on Si'Enya. She has a crush on Trevor, but of course doesn't know that he feels the same way, so who knows if she will try to find love while Trevor is away on tour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Trevor is definitely not your average rock star lol. It would be really cool if they ended up together. It reminds me of the McTavishams with Claire and Colton. Sazo and Sandy are VERY laid back parents, mine would have freaked when I was that age. I think they would even look at me sideways now if I dated someone 10 years my senior :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. -Mizzgin03, thanks for reading and for directing me to the McTavishams. I had heard of that blog but never had a moment to read it. It's great. LOL! I think Sazo and Sandy are pretty laid back since they did their own relationship in a different order :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried to respond to this post before, but it didn't go through. :(

    Trevor's expression while being confronted by Sazo was priceless! lol He's lucky he has a crush on a girl with a more laidback father like Sazo, rather than a father like, oh say, Bradford. :)

    This reminds me the AB site sorely needs updating. I wanted to take some new band photos after the SH article to reflect their new look, but I haven't had time and I forgot. Another tour should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. -Em, an updated site would be great. I'll have to send pictures of the new album and already the band is scheduled to play in LaQuest Beach. You're right, I think Bradford would have a problem if he thinks that anyone is interested in his little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, you know they HAVE to come back to Riverdale. I hope I can have my hood somewhat playable by the time they start their tour. Sadly, I don't have any bands to open up for them. Or at least right now I don't. Who knows, maybe I'll have one by then. You still have my e-mail addy?

    ReplyDelete
  10. -Riverdale, I hope that they can return to Riverdale for their tour. I bet you could have them come for the tour since this tour will be pretty long, almost 6 RL months :) I still have your email addy and you can pick up the band at thier website just like last time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo, this is wonderful news! I'm working on Riverdale and the downtown area! So I'm hoping I will be ready for them. What dates do you have open?

    ReplyDelete
  12. -Riverdale, they are available anytime. Just stop by the band website and pick them up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails