Monday, July 5, 2010

What I'm Looking For, Part 3, 2006

Lovar, spring, 2006


Krissy Thorn and Bill Carr are seniors, Emma Seavey is a junior, Susie MacAstral and Benjamin Endeavor are sophmores, Lainey Lorde, S'Ahmisa Warwick and Verde Herendez are freshmen.


To say that Benjamin was different wasn't a surprise.  When his family had called him to tell him the news that he would be a father, he was floored. How could that be possible? He and Alisha hadn't seen each other for simweeks. Then another phone call, a few simweeks later with the news that he had a son and that his sister was adopting his son.

"That's wonderful news that your family is caring for him."

Benjamin nodded, was it wonderful? His sister was raising his son and her adoption of him meant that legally, Benjamin was his uncle instead of his father, but he was both.

"Do you think that you'll be going back to Simdale after graduation because of the baby?"

Benjamin hadn't thought that far out. To be honest, he was enjoying himself in Apple Valley and leading the basketball team to moderate success. He enjoyed teaching PE and he enjoyed the hood.

"I don't know...I doubt it."

"Well, you have two more simyears to think about it."

"Yea...and you? Where's your boyfriend."

S'Ahmisa sighed, she wished sims would stop calling him that. "Rashid is not my boyfriend, he's just a very good friend."

"Uh uh, where is this good friend of yours?"

"He went back to Simmington Hills, he has school too, you know."
---

Bill spent most of his days finishing up his senior project, a research into the physics of uneven aging rates amoung hoods in SimNation. When he wasn't working on his paper, he was entertaining Emma.
 
She would often stop by after her morning class
 
and they would spend the afternoons making out and woohooing.
 
Today was different, when he answered the door he saw his father, stepmother and Emma. The last time he was bombarded like this he discovered that Uma was pregnant and that she was giving their baby up for adoption.
 
"Emma said that you two have something to tell us," Jesse started the conversation.
 
"We do?" Bill said turning to Emma.
 
"Yes...I'm...we're pregnant."
 
The room was silent as the sims took it in. Fiona could feel the begining of a migraine and Jesse felt another wrinkle etch into his skin. Bill, on the other hand, felt his skin boil.
 
"Well, have you made any descions regarding the pregnancy?" Fiona asked.
 
Emma nodded. "My family would want Bill and I to get married-"
 
"What?"
 
"Get married. Sims do it all the time, Bill." Emma sighed.
 
"Yes, many sims get married for the sake of a baby everyday." Fiona agreed, "However, there's also adoption."
 
"No!" Emma refused. "I will not give my baby away."
 
Jesse turned to Fiona, "Well, Bill will be graduating in a few simdays and he's technically an adult. How about we go home, I'm sure these two can come to a conclusion on their own."
 
Fiona smiled as she walked to the door. Bill was an adult and this was one mess that she didn't have to clean up. "Yes, you call us and let us know what your plans are."
 
Bill waited until the door was firmly locked and his parents were walking down the street before turning to Emma.
 
"How could you?"
 
"I could I what?"
 
"How could you get pregnant? I don't need a baby right now!"
 
"Well you got one, like it or not."
 
"You did this to tie me down! You've been begging for an engagement ring and I said I wasn't ready so you did this!"
 
"How could you accuse me of such a thing?" Emma cried.
 
"You were the one who insisted on throwing away my birth control. You said that your birth control was plenty. I bet you don't even have birth control!"
 
"It doesn't matter how this happened, but we're going to be parents now, so you need to deal with it."
 
"No, you deal with it! Why can't you just give it up for adoption?"
 
"I'm not about to do like your last lover and quietly hand over my baby before disappearing. You will be in this baby's life wheter you want to or not."
 
"I'm not marrying you, Emma! You can get that out of your head!"
 
"We'll see about that," she said slamming the door.
 
---
 
"Hello?" Bill answered the phone. He hadn't seen Emma for a few simdays and he was still upset about the entire situation. He knew that just as the double moons rise in the west that Emma had set him up with this pregnancy.
 
"This is Payton, Emma's father." the gruff voice said on the phone.
 
"He-hello."
 
"I understand that you have gotten my baby girl...with child."
 
"Um...ye-yes sir."
 
"I take it that you plan on marrying her, correct?"
 
"Um...actually, Emma and I are still discussing our options."
 
"You mean your options in terms of when to get married, I assume?"
 
"Um...no-no sir...we're discussing adoption-"
 
"Emma said that she wants to keep the baby."
 
"Yes, she does."
 
"I will not have my daughter be a single mother. Her brothers agree with me as well."
 
"I see."
 
"So I take it that you will be marrying my baby girl."
 
"Um...."
 
"If you need to think about it, I will be happy to come over, along with Emma's four brothers, to...discuss why marriage is the best option. The only reason why we're not over there now discussing the issue is because of Emma. My baby girl thinks that she's in love with you and her heart is broken that you refuse to do the right thing and marry her and provide for this baby. I hate seeing my baby girl in pain...it makes me want to pass the pain along, understand?"
 
"I-I understand."
 
"Good, I expect for Emma to have a ring within three simdays or else we will come over there to discuss things with you."
 
Bill gulped as he hung up the phone. It was begining to look like Emma would get exactly what she wanted.
 
---
ROS: Knock up next sim you woohoo with-Bill Carr 
 
Benjamin is going to be a father; Benjamin is a father; Bill is a father; Bill is going to be a father; Bill meets Emma

8 comments:

  1. ROFL OMG LMBO This couldn't have happen to a more deserving sim! HA! I wonder if he's really going to marry her or skip town?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bill! You are one dense sim! I would say that I can't believe he got another one knocked up, BUT sadly, I can believe it! I totally LOL on the end with the marriage and brothers... oh Bill, wrong girl to mess with! Maybe... hopefully, he learns his lesson!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, how did Bill grow up to be such a creep. I'm glad someone is holding him accountable for his actions. It serves him right. I feel bad for Emma, being tied to him. I know that's what she wants now, but I hope she doesn't regret it. I can't see this working out well. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What goes around, comes around, Bill. *laughs*

    He is just so careless and seems to let the word 'adoption' roll off his lips so easily.

    I'm happy he's met the bully, Emma's father. Along with her brothers, he can't sidestep this issue now. I wonder if he'll leave town, too. He'll need Fiona's help to leave the hood right?! OMGosh! Would she even be willing? She's already washed her hands of this mess.

    I can't wait to see how this one's gonna end up. Bill just might be walking down that aisle soon. Heh. I'll be laughing the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking along the same lines as Em. Emma wants to marry Bill now but how is she going to feel 5 years down the line when they're actually married? I don't see Bill "settling down" even if he does get married.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, has anybody seen Frances and her Simdale lately? Has she moved?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes, Bill! You certainly picked the wrong girl to get knocked up this time, lol!

    But I agree with the others, what is this marriage going to be like in a few years if they actually go through with it? Of course, maybe Bill could surprise us all and settle down. Or maybe he'd just be too afraid of Emma's dad and four brothers to sneak around behind her back, lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Riverdale, I thought the same thing with the ROS rolled up.

    Maisie, Considering the number of lovers Bill has had, he actually has pretty bad luck when it comes to birth control. He's only had five lovers (I think...he could have slipped some past me) and three of them ended up pregnant.

    Em, Bill is a lover of the ladies and the ladies love Bill, he's a weird paradox sometimes. Sometimes he'll roll romantic wants that imply that he wants a committment, other times not so much.

    SH, Fiona isn't helping out this time, mostly thanks to Jesse insisting that Bill is an adult and can handle his own affairs. Too bad, Bill could use some help with this one.

    Carla, I think Emma is a bit...impulsive to say the least. I don't think that she thought that far ahead.

    Lepifera, I haven't seen her lately :(

    Shana, LOL! Now you know Bill's not the type to sneak around, he is very upfront about his other lovers :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails