Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dense, 2005

Havar, fall, 2005
mini-update

"Welcome back!" Verde exclaimed upon seeing his girlfriend walk towards him.

Si'Enya and Rojo smiled uncomfortably at each other as the couple exchanged the necessary displays of affection.

"S'Ahmisa has been all over the simworld this summer." Si'Enya bragged.

"But there's no place like home, right?"

S'Ahmisa nodded. She had to admit she had a lot of fun traveling to Simmington Hills and Tanwa Nuidya. She learned a lot with her internship and she also had a lot of time to think. Mostly about her dreams and ambitions, but also about Verde.

"I love this place, the food is so good." Si'Eyna gushed as she glanced at the menu. "I know exactly what I want."

"Let me guess, you're getting the tomato basil salad."

"Maybe, maybe not."

"You're quiet," Verde whispered.

"I-I'm looking over the menu."

"The menu hasn't changed, they still serve the same food."

"I think I want something different this time."

"Why? What's wrong with what you always get?"

S'Ahmisa glanced at her boyfriend. She knew he wasn't talking about food.

"Sometimes it's good to try something new, you can still have your favorite at another time."

"Or not, they may stop serving your favorite and then it's no longer an option, then what?"

"Um...maybe she'll just have to deal with it?" Rojo offered.

Si'Enya kicked him under the table.

"What?" he whispered.

"I don't think they were talking about food."

"Yes they were."

She rolled her eyes. "Sometimes you're so dense, Rojo."

"How was camp, Si'Enya?" Verde asked, turning away from his girlfriend as the last plate was served to the table.

"It was great. S'Ahmisa, you would have loved it. We learned this folk dance while were there. I'll have to show it to you."

"S'Ahmisa hates dancing."

"No, actually I've grown to like it."

Verde snapped his head back and looked at her with suspicious eyes. It wasn't a secret that she stayed with the mayor during her stay in Simmington Hills. It also wasn't a secret that the mayor had a son that was their age.

"Really?"

"Yea, during my internship I was able to dance a lot more. It's actually fun."

"So are you going to be this well known dancer now?"

The table laughed.

"I still have two left feet, but it is fun."

"I'm so sad that summer weather is almost over," Si'Enya offered, trying to change the subject. "Maybe we'll be able to swim one last time before the cold weather arrives."

"We need a public pool in Apple Valley. During basic training camp Lainey and I swam almost everyday to keep in shape."

"Who's Lainey?"

"Lainey was, well, is my training partner. The commander paired us up and we're responsible for each other's growth. So if either of us don't grow then we're both disciplined."

"Oh, so you have to work out with her everyday."

"Pretty much, we also study together for our classes."

"Is she going to be attending Pierce University?"

"Yea, she won't stay in the dorms though. She has a room at the fort in the barracks."

"Is it true that she's a princess?"

"A princess?"

"Yea, Verde works out with royalty." Rojo teased.

Verde laughed, "She is a princess, but she's not next in line to rule. I think she's third in line."

"So is she looking for a prince charming, 'cause I'm available." Rojo offered.

"I don't think you're her type, Rojo. A bit too young. She is still single right now, though her grandmother wants her to be married within two simyears."

"Two simyears? Why?"

"That's the tradition on their island. Most of the princesses are married by 20 simyears. Lainey complicates the system since she's overseas earning her degree and getting military training."

"Rojo and I are going to leave after dessert. Rojo wants to ogle Ms. Wilsonoff, and I want to go to the pond." Si'Enya offered. "Besides, I'm sure you two want some private time."

The couple looked at each other. Did they want private time?

"Mrs. Wilsonoff is a hottie," Verde agreed.

"Verde!"

"She is! I need to go too, we don't have a whole lot of time before university orientation and I need to pack."

"Yea, I haven't had much time myself to pack." S'Ahmisa agreed.

"Maybe when we're done, the four of us can go catch a movie."

"Yea, that would be cool."

"Um, were you guys gonna ask us if we wanted to see a movie?" Rojo interjected.

Si'Enya covered her face, "Rojo, you're so dense!"

"Will you stop saying that?"
-----

8 comments:

  1. So S'Ahmisa and Verde aren't sure where they stand now, it seems. This was a really fun way to catch up the dynamics with these four. It always cracks me up, too, how they'll bring up random other Sims that they think are hot in conversation. "Rojo wants to go ogle Mrs. Wilsonoff," so funny. He seems sweet, but definitely a little dense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verde isn't slick! Why jump down their throat because she wanted something else to eat? Feeling a bit insecure, hmm?

    Man, her internship was quick! And is it me, or does S'Ahmisa looks a little older? Is she YA yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so does Verde merely suspect that something happened in SH or did he and S'Ahmisa have a talk? I hope these two can get past this - I like them together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't look good for Verde and S'Ahmisa. They need to have a talk and fast.

    I really like how the four of them interact. Si'Enya and Rojo helped lighten up the conversation so it wouldn't have been so dense. If they hadn't been their I could picture all the drama that might have happened

    ReplyDelete
  5. -Francesca, I hate those random-they're hot bubbles. I didn't realize the hearts until I was typing the update. While playing I thought they were talking about the twins or even Ana Rayne, but no-they're talking about how hot she is. Which for Rojo is kind of gross since Rebecca is his aunt by marriage (Antonio and Julio are brothers).

    -Laurel Crossing, Verde is very much insecure right now. Here's a guy who wants to marry her and make a permenent committment, but she doesn't want that and her reason is that she wants to do more in life. He's a bit confused and hurt right now. She's still a teen in this photo.

    -Carla, they haven't had a talk yet. I like them together as well, but they're giving me different indications.

    -Oasis Valley, I'm glad the younger siblings were there. These are my only playable teens in the hood and soon it will only be two once Verde and S'Ahmisa enter university. Needless to say, they hang out together a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. S'Ahmisa made it back safely, I see. I'm totally feeling her discomfort at that table! LOL! Maybe she and Verde will work things out, but Rashid is not giving up...I'll just say that.

    I've still got two months with S'Ahmisa's internship in SH, but I'm only posting those in the newspaper. I hope readers will look at it as if they're in different timezones. LOL!

    I hope to get back to playing soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, btw..is there a link where I can read about S'Ahmisa's internship in Tanwa Nuidya? I can't remember if they have a blog/site or not...I'll check the SUN listings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. -SH, S'Ahmisa simply visited Tanwa Nuidya for while. The link is in the sidebar. Well I can't wait to see what's in store for Rashid and S'Ahmisa as well as S'Ahmisa and Verde.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails