Thursday, January 21, 2010

Heartbroken-Part 1, 2005

Lovar, spring, 2005



Bill couldn't help it that he was an attractive young man. He couldn't help the fact that women swooned over him, their knees going weak as they took in all that was the love machine.

He couldn't help that the swoons lead to stolen kisses,

or illicit activities in the photo booth. It just came with the territory, he told himself. Women saw something in him and who was he to deny them pleasure, to deny them the opportunity to partake in the love machine.
In spite of the other women, and there were many, he still had a favorite-Krissy. She was brash and strong, no stranger to taking what she wanted then and there. If he had to chose a woman to live out his days with, it would be Krissy.

Krissy wasn't dumb, she knew all about his extracurricular activities.
"You better not bring me a gift I can't return," she told him on numerous occasions.
Krissy figured that accepting Bill and loving him, also meant accepting his ways. How could you expect him to settle with just one woman. Thankfully, he never fed into that illusion, making it clear that she was his favorite and that somethings were only shared between the two of them.
Her brother, on the other hand, hated every inch of Bill. Most brothers, and fathers, would hate Bill. Bill takes their innocent, their valued and honored women and treats them as nothing more than a quick fix. True, some of them don't mind and actually prefer the quick fix, but occasionally, there is one that mistakes the quick fix as the start of something beautiful.
Like Susie.
Bill had a lapse of judgement in entangling himself with Susie. His father and step-mother called it a dumb, idiotic move.
"Sometimes, Bill, you're so smart, that you're as dumb as a rock." Fiona put it gently. "You better not get her pregnant. I swear, if I have to clean up another mess from you or Fredic or-ahh!"
"I have to agree, she's Faith's foster-sister. You do remember everything we had to go through with Faith." Jesse sighed. "What were you thinking?"
Bill couldn't say what he was thinking. He was blinded by her soft flesh, her scent and her smile. He was intoxicated with the thought that he would be the one to deflower her, the one that all the campus residents agreed was H-O-T beyond their wildest imaginations. Afterwards, well, he couldn't shake her and the way she moved beneath him or her sleepy smile afterwards.
He didn't think that it would continue the way it did.

Sharing bites of lobster

and making plans for after-dinner shows.
In a way, Bill didn't mind. He was immensely attracted to her, but even he knew that it wouldn't work. His family nor her family would allow anything permanent, not that he was seeking permanency, let's make that clear.

"Eww, you want to do it where?"
Bill wondered what the big deal was, he's done it there several times.
"Gross, Bill. I'm not woohooing in the photo booth. Eww, thousands of sims have entered their and plastered their butts all over the wall and done all sorts of god awful things in there and you want me to...eww."
"Bill, I think it's time for you to say goodbye." Krissy said walking towards the couple.
Krissy could ignore most of Bill's extracurriculars, but occasionally, one got under her skin. She didn't like the fact that Bill had continued to see Susie. Once or twice with a woman was one thing, but Susie was quickly becoming a constant in Bill's life. Extracurriculars were one thing, constants were threats that needed to be eliminated.
"What?" Susie asked in disbelief. Susie wasn't dumb either, she knew that Bill was still seeing Krissy, but she thought that she was the favored one and that eventually Krissy would fall from grace.
"Um...goodnight, Susie. I'll call you tomorrow."
"No, you won't." The two women said in unison, shocking Bill into silence.
The anger behind those few words was enough for Bill to infer that he was in hot water.
"I'll see you around." He said, slinking away behind a stone faced Krissy.
"You slime," Susie spat after him, before tears began to roll down her face.
---
This was all gameplay. Bill honestly can't keep his pants on and it's annoying me to no end. Bill is a knowledge/romance while Susie is a romance/family. I have never seen Krissy react out of jealously, it's like she doesn't have any feeling at all. Bill even made-out with Susie IN FRONT of Krissy and not reaction. Krissy was in the same room when Bill and Susie woohoo'd in the photo booth and still no reaction. I need to check the ACR and make sure jealously is enabled. I understand being understanding of the situation, but that's just disrespectful and deserves a slap...or three.
Which sim annoys you with their antics?

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Bill...all this talk about "favourites" reminds me of the way my Luc used to be. Asha was merely his "favourite" for a long time, although I think he might have been a bit better than Bill. He never saw any of the other girls more than once - it was all very casual for him.

    As for Krissy and her lack of jealousy...that's ACR for you! What's her aspiration? I find if they're Romance, even as a secondary, they won't be jealous at all, ever. I usually just write it in that they don't know or they don't care, for whatever reason but I like knowing that I can adjust the jealousy, if I ever want the more traditional Sim reaction (slap fight, of course!)

    My college Sims are driving me nuts right now, or at least Jacob, Claudia and Patience are! I won't say it's annoying me, because it's pretty entertaining but it's a struggle to write for them when I'm not sure why they're doing what they're doing. I'm writing a college update right now. I'm almost done but I tell you, I'm floundering a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bill, that's quite a palette he has for ladies there.

    Krissy is a little bit too laid back! I agree that ACR is probably the culprit.

    I hope he doesn't cause too many issues with his choice of ladies. I LOL'd at Krissy's comment on not being able to return a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. -Carla, Krissy is simple knowledge, no secondary at the moment. I adjusted ACR and wow-the results-yikes. Let's just say Bill was on the receiving end of a lot of pent of anger.

    -Maisie, Bill likes anything with boobs it seems. His parents are upset about Susie, but mostly because Fiona doesn't want to clean up any more messes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Women saw something in him and who was he to deny them pleasure, to deny them the opportunity to partake in the love machine."

    Oh, please. That Bill is really full of himself isn't he? LOL!

    "I adjusted ACR and wow-the results-yikes. Let's just say Bill was on the receiving end of a lot of pent of anger."

    Is it bad to say that I'm looking forward to that? :D I think he's due for it. I can't wait to see what's in store for him next and how it all plays out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. -Em, Bill is a bit full of himself. Who can blame him, women have been swooning over him since he was a teen. Don't worry Bill gets his fair share. I'm thinking about moving him out of the dorm for his safety!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That may be a good idea, AV. Move him out. A love machine like him needs his own place. I can't even see a glimpse of Jesse in Bill! Poor Susie! I just feel so bad for her right now...*runs off to read Part 2*

    ReplyDelete
  7. -SH, Bill is Jesse's adopted son otherwise I don't think Fiona would put up with any of those genetic love machine tendencies in her husband. I honestly might have to move him out, however he doesn't have much money of his own. Tuition covers dorm living and that's all prepaid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ack, he really is mucking up things, isn't he? Billy. Billy. Billy. *shakes head*

    But Nora reminds me of him. I have no idea what is wrong with this child. But that is a update coming as soon as my Comcast guy shows up. (tomorrow between 4 - 7).

    I wish you nothin gbut luck. LOL I hope Billy groes out of it, or do a smell a new Rupert coming of age?

    ReplyDelete
  9. -Riverdale, Bill is a hard sim to pin down. He's knowledge/romance so all the women are attracted to him. He doesn't persue them, but he doesn't turn them away either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails