Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy New Year 2005

Faith starts her first new year's party with her old university roommate. The conversation of course goes to music.

"Did you see that Aerial Bionic released a new song with a violin solo? It was amazing!"

Discussions of the latest violin and harp artists were not shared by all. Faith pretended to ignore Dick's reaction to her professor. She silently wondered what they said to each other to cause such a violent reaction.

Moments later, the two men took their discussion outside the apartment to settle things mano y mano.

At this point, Faith could care less. The liquor was flowing and she was thinking that maybe guys were overrated.

Hmm, I wonder if her lipstick tastes like cherries?

Needless to say, with a violent fight in the apartment hall, the party was quickly closed by the local cops. However, Faith wasn't done with her personal party.
A quick trip to the photo booth, followed by an angry goodbye from Dick (well, he shouldn't have asked if she planned on being faithful to him alone-especially after so many drinks),

which was followed by Faith's traditional streak around the block.

Happy New Year!

9 comments:

  1. Faith cracks me up. She is so wild and carefree! I have a feeling that one day, we're all gonna look back and laugh at her antics because she will have turned into someone totally different from who she is right now. It's hard to predict what she's going to do next, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Faith certainly knows how to throw a wild party! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. -SH, Faith is something alright. I fear that her wild ways have influenced her foster sister as well. Thank goodness Harvis went away for university. Who knows what will happen to Faith. I have a storyline in mind, but not sure if I will go through with it yet-since it wasn't ROS or gameplay influenced.

    -Shana, you got that right. All of Faith's parties end with her streaking the neighborhood. Maybe she's allergic to clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with SH, I think Faith will calm down as she gets older and will look back at these times and laugh. Harvis isn't down for the count. He's getting in a bit of trouble, nothing major, but I am enjoying him greatly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea what's going to happen with Faith over the years but I'm looking forward to finding out! What a fantastic character she is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. -Riverdale, we'll see if Faith calms down. Her wants are so crazy as a popularity/pleasure sim. It's all about her right now. Who knows, maybe she'll earn a re-roll of aspirations later as she ages. I wonder what Harvis is up to.

    -Carla, it's good to have a sim like Faith just to make things interesting, but sometimes I simply don't understand her. I'm a nerd and her constant wants for parties and jumping on sofas baffles me...ok, not that much, I do love to entertain, but my parties don't end with people running around naked. I wonder how long she'll be running around the hood naked. Why hasn't she gotten arrested yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Men fighting, women streaking... now that's a party LOL! She's quite a character!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, Faith! What a wild night!! I love the ending, with her streaking. What other way to start the new year?

    ReplyDelete
  9. -Cissie, LOL! Yes, that's a party...at least that's what I caught on camera!

    -Maisie, Faith LOVES to streak, maybe one of her traits should be never-wear-clothes :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails