Saturday, November 14, 2009

Finally, Givar 2004

Givar, winter, 2004
Antonio is 53, Carmela is 44, Verde is 18, Rojo is 12, Serendipity is 9



The blue ocean and lush landscaping seemed like something from a postcard, but it was reality. They were finally in Hacienda Bay, after years of planning. It wasn't lack of money that kept them from the island paradise, but timing.

Serendipity made sure to enjoy herself by destroying many of the sandcastles left abandoned by previous owners.

Carmela worked on a tan and relaxed under the sun's warm rays.



Antonio tried to keep occupied, but his mind kept wandering to his many projects and even the status of his little art pupil, Veronika Kent. The little star was amazing and he wanted to make sure that he challenged her.


Serendipity finally convinced her father to help her build a sandcastle.
"I want towers and a moat and a princess and a dragon and then the princess could slay the dragon and then..."

Antonio listened to his daughter ramble on and on about her dream castle.


Finally it was done and not a moment too soon as the hotel clerk came running towards them on the beach.
"You must leave! Hurricane! Hurricane is coming! You must leave!"
----

After thier quick departure, but not before Carmela received a nice burn, the family enjoyed a few days of quiet at home.

Quiet was relative as Rojo was busy with his electronic equiptment,

while big brother Verde made a few secretive plans of his own. Considering he and S'Ahmisa both were visiting the University of Riverdale campus, S'Ahmisa's parents thought it would be wise for her to stop in Apple Valley before the flight to Riverdale.


Verde made sure that the preflight activities included an hotel room for the couple to reconnect in private.


Talk about reconnection!
---
There was a major glitch during the Herendez vacation, Rojo had the body of a teen, but the height of a child. He looked like a little person and I tried everything to restore his correct height. All it took was for the family to return home for his height to be corrected.
Verde and S'Ahmisa, all their own. I swear, now that they're independent teens, that's all they want to do.

8 comments:

  1. Aww, poor Rojo. And Carmela and her burn! Too bad their vacation was cut short.

    Verde and S'Amisha. Please be careful. You don't want any unexpected surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shot from the island and Carmela's burn looks painful

    ReplyDelete
  3. -Riverdale, I think my lot must be buggy. I have to rebuild it anyway for the new terrain which sucks since I spent so many hours on it in the first place, but you know how beach lots are.

    -HeredonCove, Thanks! That shot is the view from the hotel room overlooking the bay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that glitch sounds like a bit of a worry! I hope it was a one-time thing - looks like a beautiful lot from what I can see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. -Carla, so far it seems like it was a one time things, but there have been other glitches in AV-part of the reason for the move to the new terrain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, too bad their vacation got cut short! :( I hope it was just a one time glitch and it doesn't happen again.

    I hope S'Ahmisa and Verde are being careful! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. (I got your email and I will respond soon. Been busy in RL. I look forward to getting started on that stuff, though.)

    Such a beautiful picture of the scenery! I hope the move to the new terrain is coming along nicely; no bumps in the road.

    S'Ahmisa and Verde..I don't know what to say. I'm crazy about her and her family, and I hope she will be smart about what she's doing.

    Carmela looks awful but her bikini was really cute! LOL! And Antonio must be so proud and fascinated by Veronika, that's all he talks about! I would rave about her too, seeing as how she's maxed creativity already.

    ReplyDelete
  8. -Carla, thank goodness nothing has slipped thus far. It seems like they're always in bed, but they've only been together intimately less than five times. Remember she's in Kimikura.

    -SH, got you email-check yours. Only one initial bump when it came to testing an apartment lot. Got rid of the object and now all is good now. I was looking at family photos in the soon-to-be resident database and I couldn't help but stare at their family photo too, so cute. I thought Carmela's bikini was from AAS, but I can't find it there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails