Sunday, September 13, 2009

Medical Centre Director Note: Jump Bug-2004

Julio Wilsonoff

Two sims were found to be infected with the notorious jump bug. These sims were submitted for reconstructive surgery, so far the results are favorable. I will continue to keep a close eye on the sims and the situation as well as other residents for early signs of the jump bug. It was noted that these sims lived in an apartment complex and that the landlord had taken to leaving piles of trash around such that it made it impossible to move the trash. I think the apartment complex might have traces of the virus. If that is the case, then the apartment complex will need to be quarantined immediately.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds scary. I haven't suffered from the jump bug. What are the signs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riverdale, the sim starts jumping out of an action, actions are dropped from queue, limited options to interact with the sim, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jump bugs are scary. It seems like every expansion added a new way to get hit by it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been having that problem here too, it must be going around. I found in one lot the problem was tied to dorm style doors. Does anyone know how to get rid of the jump bug? I've been searching for some tutorials or articles, but haven't been able to find anything helpful. The symptoms I've observed are sims who stand around and won't do any actions on their own and their plumbbob will disappear for a few seconds whenever they attempt to do an action.

    ReplyDelete
  5. -Carla, I know, I wish that wasn't the case :\

    -Em, usually whenever I get jumpbugs I try to isolate the sims, but if the infection passes-which it seems to have done already as evidenced by the static thought bubbles, then I have to do something a little bit more intense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, AV...I hope you and Dr. Julio can figure this problem out. You're very good at that, so I hope to see you back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. -SH, We're not going anywhere soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails