Sunday, March 1, 2009

Love in the Air?

Peacar 2000 Watching your preteen son court a young woman must do something to your libido. Verde has had S'Ahmisa over a lot lately. She's no stranger to our family, the two were inseperable as children. Always playing outdoors, watching the latest game or reading the newest sports magazine over an afterschool snack.
But things have changed. The two spend hours talking and chatting, not as much time tossing the football and more time holding hands. I guess the sight of young love has done something to me.

I can barely keep my hands off my wife. We have to fight for alone time with the new baby, but thankfully Verde thinks it's fun to watch his new baby sister. Rojo still craves his privacy to compose his music. That boy reminds me of my father, so passionate about one thing that all else fades away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails