Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Man Behind the President

Patar 2000 Many sims wonder what it's like being the husband of a powerful hood council president. I suppose it's the same as being the husband of any woman. I support her projects, co-host events with her and make sure that the home life is comfortable and stress-free.

I no longer have my job with Blossom Salon as it closed down, so I'm taking the year off. Next year I plan on looking for work, though there isn't a rush. We have plenty of simoleans and Fiona's salary also takes care of the bills, but soon Bill will enter university and Veronika will start school and who knows...we might have another child.

I've been considering entering into the law field or even education. There's an opening at the school for a primary teacher. That sounds interesting...I'm not sure if I have the patience for it, but Fiona says that I would be perfect for the job. So I'll apply for the position, it's settled.


We never found a sim to answer our ad as a personal assistant, so we hired a butler. Thankfully he takes care of everything. Cleaning, light cooking, caring for Veronika, everything! He frees up a lot of time for me to keep in fit and help Fiona with her scheduling and duties. I guess behind every hood council president is a spouse helping them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails