Sunday, February 1, 2009

The business of the president

Patar 2000 As hood council president, I am expected to host quite a few events. So I started this month with a small party for the current hood council, hood employees and key financial backers to the hood council. I was surprised to see the Sweeny's as they recently had triplets and does Li ever look good. I can not believe that she just had triplets! Thankfully I also regained my figure quite quickly after Veronika's birth, but Li just had triplets less than 3 months ago!

Speaking of Veronika, she recently celebrated her first birthday. Can you believe it! My little lady is growing up so quickly!

Another duty of the hood council president is to make appearences around the hood. Even though the nip of spring is still clinging to the summer air, I made my rounds and spoke to residents and tourists alike. There are more transient sims on the island now thanks to our tourism policy increasing and my tours to other hoods has increased the visablity of Apple Valley. More sims are interested in making Apple Valley thier home, or at least attending Pierce University.


Besides my duties as hood council president, I am still a wife and mother and early morning pancake breakfasts are still a tradition. Bill has been busy with studying for his skill exams and preparing for his final year, so we rarely see him at breakfast. Speaking of family, I have to write my brother, Fredic, a note. Soon he will be entering the new dimension-while Apple Valley will not. It will be a little harder to keep in contact, but at least we've seen each other as much as possible before that fateful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails