Monday, November 17, 2008

Yee Haw!

I learned that phrase from Bobby of The All Sports Show. I love that show! My best friend , S'Ahmisa and I watch that show almost every afternoon after school. They show the best sports clips and then after the show is over we either play soccer (if we're at her house) or toss the football (or baseball) around (if we're at my house). Mami and Papi said that for Christmas I would be getting a basketball goal, so that will be fun. S'Ahmisa and I could play one-on-one then.
O! A little bit about me. I'm about to enter junior high, I LOVE sports, after university I wouldn't mind playing for a professional sports team, but that would mean moving away and I'm not sure I would like to move away from my family and friends. Especially S'Ahmisa, she's the coolest sim around. I mean, who else is willing to listen and contribute to a three hour conversation about the merits of faux leather or real leather for footballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails