Sunday, November 30, 2008

Scholarship Searching

I've been praticing my kicks and blocks most evenings until way after the sun has set and sometimes in the early morning as well. I know university is a few simdays off, but I want to achieve a scholarship for soccer. It's a small scholarship, but every bit counts. I want to keep most of my money for my future businesses. I decided that I would open a sports bar first. A place to relax and watch games and eat good food. Then I want to open a sports park...maybe charge admission fee for usage of the grounds. It would be great for pick-up games of basketball. O! School is going ok, I'm on the honor roll-of course!-and Verde and I hang out a lot chatting about sports and playing soccer. He's going to try and get a basketball goal and then we could play basketball at his house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails