Thursday, October 23, 2008

Leaving

All good things must come to an end and our trip is one of them. After simdays of breathing fresh unpolluted air, listening to the sounds of nature instead of car engines and eating the freshest food ever, we have to pack up and return to the hood. Before leaving, we had a big campfire, roasted marshmallows and I listened as Fiona and Fredic retold stories of thier youth. It made me long for my home, Eden, and I wonder what my sister, Suz, and the rest of the family is up to. I miss them. I hope that once Fiona and I have a few kids they can come visit or better yet, move to AV. But Suz has her own life and it might just mean miles away from her brother, just like Fiona and Fredic are seperated by the distance.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails