Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Quality Time


I am still hurt over Jorge's fat comments. I honestly don't see what difference a few pounds make, but then again we are talking about mr. health nut himself. He is always streaching and jogging and drinking awful shakes! I'm a baker for goodness sakes! I'm supposed to be thick! Jorge insists that he still loves me and has been trying to make me forget that comment, but now I find that I hide my body from him and I am not as confident as I once was. I don't know what to do, he is trying to apologize and trying to look the other way concerning the extra pounds, but I can't forget it...perhaps we should see Pastor Humphrey for counseling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails