Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pregnant?


Ugh, I've been feeling sick to my stomach. Not a good time to be feeling nauseated especially with my tours to the other hoods lined up.
Our first stop is Palatial Hieghts to visit my brother, Fredic, and talk to the political movers and shakers there. Then I'm headed to Simmington Hills to visit cousin, Ray, and help with the rebuilding efforts. Then Harper's Cove to talk to the mayor and hood council. I am waiting for Roswell to let me know which dates are acceptable. Jesse says I should hire a personal assistant to help me manage these things. That doesn't sound like a bad idea, a sim to answer the phone, keep the house clean, cook meals, manage my schedule. Hmmm, I will have to think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails