Saturday, August 2, 2008

Listening

I am very aware of the pulse of the hood, what residents want in thier community. The election is almost over and I feel success at the tips of my fingers. Residents are approaching me saying "when you are on the council, please remember..." I feel very confident.

I have almost convinced Antonio to buy a vacation home near Hacienda Bay. We are going to take a vacation and visit Hacienda Bay so the boys can see the home of thier ancestors and I...well, I can show them that I survived and that they can not keep me down. I escaped and so can they...maybe, maybe I can find information about my daughter...or maybe we can help a young girl who is in the same situation I fought and escaped from...we could bring her back, there is room. But that means telling Antonio what I went through...am I ready for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails