Thursday, August 21, 2008

Food Expo Thoughts


The residents here have been very good to us. Some of them decided to hold a "Build a Pantry" for us this simSunday. Basically sims will donate food items to us for our pantry so we can save money. That is great since I barely get a salary for my work as pastor and Nicole is bringing in most of the income-not to mention with three growing teens and three hungry pets, costs can get a bit out of hand.
I talked with Grex to discuss the details of the Charity Fish Fry. I am still collecting fish from the residents and Nicole will grill several fish plates. We're either going to sell them in the church yard or have Grex sell them in the market and then the profits will go towards the new church renovation project.
When I'm not fulfilling my pastoral duties-which isn't often-I try to spend some time with the kids. Faith is growing up so fast and Susie and Harvis are right behind her. I try to talk with Harvis-mano y mano-but...well, he always wants to discuss the stars and the state of alien sim relationships. I'm trying to keep my eye open for all the things they warned us about the twins, but Harvis...well, he's beginning to scare me a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails