Saturday, May 10, 2008

Working on Building Inventory




I would like to take another vacation, but in order to do so, Ajani and I must build up the inventory for the shop since Rebecca isn't quite as skilled at building toys or robots. She is trying to learn, but her talents lie in the administration of the business. It would be better for her to hire a crafter, perhaps even buy the toys from the crafter.

I was browsing the Farmer's Market and saw some wonderful flowers and it got me thinking. With the talk of the new apprenticeship guild, perhaps we should establish a scholarship for one student to attend as long as thier guild is toy design. Then they could help around the store and the next generation of toy crafters would be established. I'll put the idea to Ajani and Rebecca. It would cost at least $1500 (half the tuition/room/board) to make it appealing to students, but I think we could cover the entire cost of the education ($3000) to ensure quality products in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails