Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Honeymoon

The honeymoon was great! Tobi did a great job planning it!
First Tobi arranged for me to meet my grandparents Ming and Sing. We spent some time playing Majhong and talking about my parents. They showed me photos of me as a baby and it was a lot of fun learning more about my Kimikurian history.
We then spent time at our hotel-Kimikura Resort and did what honeymooners usually do ^_^

Tobi made sure that we saw the sights like the Temple of Lucky Blessings where we each made a wish-I don't know if it works, but Tobi found $1000 on the vacation and I found a rare map-not to mention my grandparents.
We ate local food including sushi and charisma. I performed in a karoke competition :)
We participated in an ancient ceremonial tea ceremony with my grandparents.
It was a lot of fun, we're already planning on coming back again. Maybe once we have children so they can see Kimikura, or maybe just another trip later...anniversary maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails