Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Children


The children are doing so much better now. I am so proud. We spent some of the money from Harvis and Susie's parents in upgrading the house-we added an extra bedroom and remodeled upstairs so each child has thier own room. We also allowed them to decorate the room however they wanted.

Susie chose lots of flowers (mix-matched, but it didn't matter) and yellows for her room. She has been showing an interest in music. I recall that her grandmother was a semi-famous piano player. Perhaps I will buy her a small piano for her room.

Harvis chose dark blue, black and grey for his room. Also some space inspired paintings and toys. Lyndon says I should watch him a bit more and monitor his star gazing activities, but I think that he will be fine. He's simply interested in his past-his culture.



Faith chose purple and purple. Instead of lots of decor she chose a violin and it sounds wonderful. She has natural talent. Perhaps she and Susie can start a band. I can teach them of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails