Friday, May 23, 2008

Alone

Sleeping alone is so hard ever since Fredic died. He left §20.000 to the family with his life insurance policy-at the moment we have it invested in silver. I think I will talk to Fiona about remodeling the home. Yes, we did just move to the house, but I don't think it's fitting for a hood president, perhaps more of an island-traditional style. Yes, that would be nice. The main level needs to be expanded a bit more-it's crowded there around meal times, or else rearrange some rooms, or open up the basement...I miss Fidel. Thank goodness for my family, even my nephew in Simmington Hills sent his regards to the family. Thank goodness he was raised right...somewhat decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails