Monday, April 21, 2008

Pregnant and so happy




I'm pregnant and we're so happy! I've been telling everyone! Even the guests at Fiona's Bridal Shower! Mum and dad moved out of the main house and into the barn (there's a loft in the barn that they converted to a bedroom and they added a bathroom as well) to free up thier old room in the main house. Eventually we will have to build an addition to the main house-there are only two bedrooms and we want two children...I suppose they could share a room, but once they get teenagers they may want thier own space-especially if they're oft he opposite sex...I wonder if we'll have twins. I'm a twin and Grex is a twin. That would be interesting to have twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails