Thursday, March 13, 2008

Owning The Peacock


There are rumors that The Peacock is up for grabs and I'm considering buying it, but I'm not sure about it.
I love baking and my job at CupaJava is wonderful, I get to create wonderful baked goods and sometimes even wedding cakes and catered events. I would have to give up my job with CupaJava (possibly)
I'm not sure about running a business. I'm not the best chef out there-besides baking-so being the chef at The Peacock would be very hard to say the least.

I could simply manage The Peacock and keep my job with CupaJava, but the more I think about it, the more I simply don't want that responsibility. Maybe another sim...but not me, I don't want to spend my days managing a business and running employees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails