Friday, March 7, 2008

Crazy Cats


With two cats running about the house, I wonder how much room there will be for the children and kittens if the cats breed. I want them to, but you can't rush these things. We're trying to allow them time to get to know each other and us, and maybe they'll breed and we'll have kittens that we can sell to the other residents. That would bring in some money...I wonder what will happen once Johan's tenure as teacher is up? Thankfully he gets to decide that, but what about our children? They will have no home. Our cats won't have a home either! Well, I won't think about that. Instead I am so excited about seeing my family again soon. I hope I remember to take lots of photos, I would love to print some snapshots for the wall once I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails