Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Business

The Blossom Salon is doing rather well, but I miss the gallery. I am thinking of installing a permenant gallery. That would require some remodeling as right now the salon and boutique is the bottom level and I have a private gallery and photography studio on the top floor. I would move the massage room and hair salon upstairs and have the boutique downstairs. Then the gallery could take up the right side of the building. It would only be open on certain days and only include my artwork, nothing else, only custom paintings and photographs. I might start an art series...I wonder of what? Verde asks about Hacienda Bay, the home of our ancestors. I think a trip might be in order for the family. Once Rojo ages into a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails