Friday, March 14, 2008

Bachelor/Bachelorette Party



Tobi and I had a joint bachelor/bachelorette party. Tobi sent out the invitations since I don't know a lot of sims here on the island yet. I met quite a few women and we all had a blast drinking and dancing and being silly. It was wonderful!


Unfortunately, the conversation drifted into politics quite a bit since the Hood President's daughter was there and another woman who was thinking about entering the election. Thank goodness I won't be entering, my position as a civic employee means that I don't have to be elected, I just need the skills. The elections are weird here-especially since the island is so small, but that's a topic for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails