Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Family, New Home

This is my first entry since immigrating to Apple Valley. After I immigrated there was a huge storm and flooding, but things are better now and we are settled in our new home. Bill is still a bit nervous about the new hood, but I think once he goes to school, he will feel much better. There are other children his age here and of course, once Fiona and I marry we will add to our family and Bill will have a little sibling. I wonder if he will ever want to find his birth parents?

My life is different as well, I no longer work in law enforcement, instead I give massages at The Blossom Salon. Maybe my boss will send me to Kimikura to learn a new massage technique. That would be nice. I've met some interesting sims, including Hazel Starr Grey. She attended the welcoming ceremony before she jetted off to Bottom Beach.

I should email my family and see how they're doing. The website has been down, so I hope everything is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails