Sunday, January 20, 2008

Promotion



Just when I thought about throwing in the towel, I get promoted. It was amazing actually. I went into my boss's office in order to resign and they were desperate for a fourth to round out a golf team for a tournament and asked me on the spot-well, the CEO was there and I couldn't say no. So I'm on the course, last hole and the CEO and I are tied to win. I could throw the game and allow her to walk away a winner or try my best. I decided, what the heck, I'm out of here anyway so I do my best and our team ends up winning the entire tournament! Then the CEO turns to me and says "I wish more sims were assertive like you, consider yourself the Vice-President of our Foreign Investments and take the day off."




So, now I'm the VP with a nice office, nice salary and I was prepared to walk. What a difference a simday makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails