Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm in Charge!


I'm in charge! I will soon be the owner of Toy Shoppe, but of course my parents still have so much to teach me. I have many new ideas and will sell custom toys. Teddy bears and dolls, maybe toy boxes and blocks. I could gain recognition as a famour toy designer!



Julio and I will marry soon, I am excited a bit. I haven't had time to plan a wedding much, mom isn't much help. She says it's my day and to have it however I want. I have my dress, thank goodness. It's A.Pentrignani's Alvaro. I still need to plan my hair, I want some flowers to be in it-or maybe a nice ribbon surrounding my bun. But we still haven't decided on a location, there's the botanical gardens, but Jolie recently had her wedding there and then the vineyard but that celebrity couple had thier wedding there.




We could do a destination wedding, maybe go to Kimikura, mom and dad said that it is beautiful there and we could probably marry at the Lucky Temple. That might be interesting. I could invite Jolie and Jorge (Julio's twin), that would be a nice holiday. Yes, that does sound wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails