Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Finances

Things are better-our mortgage was refinanced and the job at the bank was taken...actually the current cashier from the Apple Valley Gift Shop took the job, now there's an opening for that...I don't know about that, I would have to restock as well as do the register, plus the pay may not be that much better-at least here, there's free coffee and dessert. Silas-the barista (or is it baristo?) left. He moved to another hood-he was also my neighbor and we carpooled to work together. I might sell the car, I could walk to work...maybe. I told Cassandra that if she wants to continue to stay at home, she might have to start a small garden or something to save money. Maybe she could get a job at the flower shop. Even if it's part-time, that would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails