Friday, July 13, 2007

Moving

This is it. We are moving. We're selling the house to pay for the back taxes, then we're going to move to one of the affordable homes on Fuji. Cassandra is beside herself in grief over losing the family home, and Hazel Starr...well, she can't believe that she is going to have to live with the "commoners". The house is a two bedroom home-all the girls will share the second bedroom. I have to provide for my family, this is a blow to my ego, but I don't want to go to jail and then what? Cassandra doesn't work, the only income is my salary from the coffee shop and that's been reduced as I'm no longer the manager, just a cashier...maybe I can look into working at the bank. There's an opening for a teller/manager. I could maybe make more money there. But not enough to pay all these bills-$50,000 in back taxes! YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails