Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I am Ginger!

I am Ginger Grey, daughter of Matthew and Cassandra Grey, granddaughter of Tom and Starr Grey. My sister is an actress, my aunt Kate is an actress, my aunt Antonia was an actress, my grandmother was an actress. I want to be a housewife like my mother. I want to live in a home and take care of my family, cooking and cleaning are my hobbies. Now that I am a teen, perhaps mother will let me cook dinner sometimes. I've been reading about some wonderful recipes like roast beef and huckleberry perserves. We are moving to a new house the next simday. It's smaller and the whole family seems upset about it...except for Marilyn and I. I think it's a quaint home, hopefully I will inherit it. O, do you like my dress? Mother brought it for me from A.Pentragnani. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails