Thursday, July 12, 2007

Financial Director Note: Bank

Ka'Obi Sweeny
Finally, the bank is complete...well, at least the construction is. There's the main lobby, ATM, and a small cubicle/office to meetings regarding financial discussions (college funding, mortgages, etc). In the lobby residents can also pick up bill payment invoices and books to keep track of regular payments, such as taxes, tithes, etc. Checkbooks and investment silver and gold will also be sold.
The bank offers these services:
Savings/Checking Accounts
Checkbooks (available for small fee, can send a check to sims in the neighborhood)
Mortgages***
Loans***
Credit Cards***
ATMs and Online Banking
Automatic Payments
***more information later***


We will open the doors soon, but we need to find a banker to manage it. I suppose I could do it, but...I'm not sure if I'm ready to leave my job yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails