Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Astute

Finally! HAHA! It's over! We had a baby boy and his name is Astute. Eh *shrug* it works for me. I had a baby shower before his birth-my MIL (Cassandra) came, along with the pastor's wife (Nicole), and two of my friends-Gretta and Jadhira. They were nice, they brought presents for the nursery (an high chair, teddy bear, painting and rug), we ate cupcakes and sat on the floor in a circle and talked babies-(Cassandra has 5 kids, Gretta has 2, Nicole just adopted 1 and Jadhira has 0). Well, little Astute came at 10:38pm, I fed him and then collasped in the bed...again. I refuse to stay home with the little bugger, that's Astaire's job. I wanna rock out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails