Monday, May 7, 2007

Older

Cassandra and I are getting older, also her parents are getting older. I've noticed that they are moving slower and I fear that soon they will be bedridden and then their time...will be done. I think they know it too. They have been talking about what kind of funeral they want, what flowers on their grave site and even what poems should be read. I wish I could get Starr's old trophies, she misses them and it would be great to bury her with them.

Bad news, I am no longer the manager at CupaJava. I am now just a cashier...for now. Apparently I'm too "bossy", isn't that my job? Well now I manage the bakery section which smells delicious! I still get to help out more than a normal cashier. I will help plan the new shipment of coffee in the store and rearrange the magazine and reading area for more efficiency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails