Sunday, April 1, 2007

Changes in the House

A'ron-adult
Ka'obi-adult
Etta Leigh-teen
Tobi-teen

Mother and father are moving to the boarding house. Ka'obi and I are trying for another child. I don't have many scenes for Pahala Shore this season and my bit part in Arrendale Heights is almost over. You may have seen me in the latest episode as the prosecutor for the Hector case. Thankfully, my contract renewed for Pahala Shore so I have a job for the remainder of the year, Ka'obi is doing well with work. She's now selling insurance and is due for a promotion...hopefully. Etta Leigh is signed for another A.Pentragnani campaign and Tobi...well, Tobi is well. I hope he finds some interests soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails