Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Stupid Stupid!!!

Great, just when things seemed to be going so well, this stupid hoods annoucez thta they have to make repairz. Stupid stupid stupid! Nowz I can't ssee Sazo and I can't meet with Rayne about my buziness or anythings!

I no know how long this will bez, but I hope the repairz finish soon. Plus stupid hood say we have to go thrus a recreation process-stupid stupid stupid!!!!

But there might bez some good news. Sazo said that his parents might move to a loft home and rent out the apartment on the bottom floor-maybe I better move there and not with Gretta. Then I could see Sazo all the time and we can fall in love and get married and have babiez! I've beens dreaming of babies lately and weddings-maybe it's time we settled down. Hihi, funny, we haven't had a proper date yetz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails