Monday, March 19, 2007

Repairs

Well, the hood is undergoing repairs and can you believe it, I've been tapped to help with the reconstruction efforts. I'm gathering data from all the residents to compile a database, well actually to supplement the current database. It's actually not that bad since I'm meeting a lot of new neighbors.

No one knows how long the repairs will last, it's a shame since I had arranged to meet the mysterious Johan, but now I'll have to wait until things get back to normal.

I have the opportunity to move, but honestly, I rather like the boarding house. I don't really want to be alone, but at the same token I do need my space.

Well, I don't think I'll be writing much since I'll be so busy helping with the repairs and reconstruction efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails