Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Repair and Restoration

Things are going well. Repairs are not complete yet. I am still working on the repair and restoration team. I don't have many skills, but I want to learn. The team has been nice, explaining things in detail to me so I can understand and helping me find tasks to help them.

I am going to get a job in the law career. Based off my skills, I won't go very far, but...I had the task to call residents to tell them of the career limitation law and inform the lower qualified sims in the overcrowded careers that they would need to find new jobs. Well, I talked to Johan again. He had to leave the medical career since both of his parents are in it (the limit is two sims per career). He decided to join the law career, I think he will be advocating medical law and lawsuits. I then decided, I should join as well. I could help him! Hopefully I'll find a job with the same law firm he is in...maybe we could start our own law firm and teach our children about the great Laws. LOL-now I sound like Sandy and her lovesick talk regarding Sazo.

I am moving downtown. A family is selling the apartment below them in the loft district. It's a two bedroom place. I will have to pay a lump sum in order to buy it, but I hope I will like it. Sandy lives next door, as Sazo's family is buying the loft next door and she is buying thier downstairs apartment.

I can't wait until repairs are over and I can finally interact with Johan face-to-face and not just on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails