Thursday, March 1, 2007

My Puppy

I have a puppy. I was visiting a new neighbor, well, actually I was taking a walk and got lost. She came out and said hello and her dog had puppies and they were cute so I brought one. Jadhira complains that Sheba is loud, but I love her to pieces. Such a cutie! Now all I needs is a family to go with my puppy. Too bad I dropped out of college, but I think coming here was worth it. University doesn't help you find a man-hihi! The puppy's former master, Rayne, owns a toy shop. She said that she was thinking of expanding the shop and selling animals. We will talk more later, she said that I could rent the extra space from her and own my own store. Maybe I could sell nice puppy collars and food! I'm not sure how the arrangement would work. Maybe I could work for her as a trainee and then rent the space from her, maybe I should start my business right away. We will have coffee and talk more on another simday, I am busy with my new puppy and I have to find a new place since the boarding house doesn't let you have pets. Stupid rules.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails